Installation & Maintenance
Installation Services: Getting it Right
At Cutting Edge, we provide more than just landscaping services, we provide peace of mind. Our experienced supervisors will be with you each step of the way, from initial planning through final approval. Our goal is to make sure you receive the highest quality work on a timely basis.
With value-added services such as sprinkler system programming, and guidance on topics such as irrigation maintenance and lawn care, we help make sure your new landscape project stays beautiful for years to come.
Our construction division excels at commercial landscape projects. Our experienced staff is ready to handle projects of any size, and we have the manpower and equipment to make sure your project is finished on time and within budget.
Properties that have benefited from our services include educational institutions, office parks, retail centers, hotels and resorts, churches, and large scale residential developments.
Our installation services for commercial and residential clients include:
- Project planning and coordination
- General contracting
- Planting Beds
- Paver Patios and Walkways
- Arbors & Trellis
- Specialty Fences
- Water Features, including ponds, waterfalls and fountains
- Retaining Walls
- Boulder Accents
- Seasonal Beds
- Outdoor Holiday Displays
- Landscape Lighting
- Irrigation system installation
Ongoing Maintenance: Keeping it Beautiful
Our staff of trained professionals will provide expert care and advice to help you protect your landscape investment. Our maintenance division offers a wide array of services to enhance the professional image of your commercial or residential property. Each property is unique; that’s why we take a flexible approach to designing your maintenance program. Our experts will help design a program that meets your specific landscaping needs and budgetary goals.
With a Cutting Edge maintenance contract, you can leave the maintenance chores to the professionals and enjoy the benefits of a beautiful property. Our maintenance services include:
- Complete Landscape Maintenance/Management
- Seasonal Color
- Arbor Care
- Water Management and Irrigation
- Spring clean-up, trimming, fertilizing
- Mowing and trimming
- Spring and fall leaf pick-up
- Fall clean-up, trimming, fertilizing
- Horticultural maintenance programs
- Lawn fertilization programs
- Plant and tree pruning and fertilization
- Tree injections
- Spring annual plantings & fall bulb or mum plantings
- Insect/disease analysis and treatment